Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The New Guy Smell

I am supposed to be working on a new piece that I promised for someone else, but I cannot stop thinking about this guy.


I don't know if its the weather (cold front came in), the timing (getting tired of endlessly crushing on Don), or some hormonal crap going on inside me.. But I think I have a new crush.


I know nothing about him. I've seen an online picture of him.. or at least a picture that I assume is him. I know a little about his job and his hobbies. We've chatted a little.


I didn't meet him through a dating site. I didn't meet him through some online group or whatever. Just a happenstance online encounter.


So I honestly don't even know if he's single. I don't know even know his sign.


But I find myself wanting to Google him, and online stalk him. One of those things where you won't rest until you've uncovered every small bit of everything there is to know about him online.


-sigh-


I'm refraining though.. mostly because I don't know enough about him to do it properly, and I'm pretty sure this is just a passing fancy. I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow and forget all about him.


But for now, the excitement feels good.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the excitement of a new victi...uhm, I mean guy ;-)

    ReplyDelete